Not long ago, earning your Doctorate degree meant attending classes, full time on a college or university campus. With advancements in technology, it is possible to receive this highly esteemed degree while you continue working and taking care of your personal commitments. Whatever your current profession, you can speak to an advisor by clicking on one of the buttons below to find out how you can earn accredited online Doctorate degrees in your spare time.
Looking for help to find the right school and the right program?
Today’s many accredited learning institutions understand the challenges of the professional working student and offer a wide choice of online Doctorate degrees, enabling you to expand your career options. With flexible learning schedules, you will be able to decide when and where your best study times will be. Clicking on one of the information buttons below will give you all the information you need to see how you can continue your studies even when traveling on business.
In today’s highly competitive and global market, corporations are demanding a high caliber of experience and education from their employees to help them stay in touch with new and emerging trends. Whether your goal is to pursue a professional Doctorate degree or a research Doctorate degree, you can speak to an advisor by filling out the form below to help you decide which program is most appropriate for your particular goals.
Accredited colleges and universities that offer online Doctorate degrees understand the unique challenges that the professional, working student faces. They are staffed by highly trained faculty members who are dedicated to helping you achieve your academic goals. Take a few minutes right now to click on the information buttons below and see how you too can take your career to the next level.
Fulfill your academic dreams by enrolling in one of the many accredited colleges or universities that offer online Doctorate degrees and open up a whole new world of exciting and challenging career opportunities. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to click one of the information buttons below and begin your journey to academic excellence.
The Online Doctorate Degrees is known to be a challenging and profusely knowledgeable Distance Doctoral Degreewith the degree of highest level. Doctoral degree has 2 types, the research and the professional doctorates. The degree requires a time period of 4-6 years, depending on nature of the degree. The student applying for doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree for qualifying for it. While pursuing the doctoral degree he/she must complete coursework, research in his respective field and then write a thesis.
The official recognition of the university from where the student is going to pursue the degree is of significant matter. The student must cautiously evaluate the credentials of the university and the prestige of the faculty members mentoring there.
Many reputable and recognized universities are offering a lot of benefits to students acquiring Online Doctorate Degrees. Much of the coursework can be done online with advisors helping online through video conference or audio chats. The students may also be required for some attendance at the campus or a year or so of residence there with some field work. Some of the very popular Online Doctorate Degrees that are offered online are as follows:
- Psychology – PhD in philosophy is about researching and teaching and Doctor of Psychology is more of a counseling degree.
- Education – PhD in education is pursued to develop teaching and administrative skills while Doctor of Education trains teachers of secondary and primary schools in academic field.
- Engineering – The Doctorate Online degree for engineering can too be pursued online. Few Online Doctoral Programs offer D.Eng i-e- Doctor of engineering degree. Many other degrees in the field of civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering are being offered.
- Health – PhD and DPH Distance Doctoral Degree in public health train students to excel in research and administrative matters in public health sector. In the Distance Doctoral Degree; Doctor of Public Health, students are taught polices of public health.
- Business – If you want to pursue research in business administration and teaching posts in the field then go for Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD in business. These Distance Doctoral Degreecan also be pursued online.
Online Doctorate Degrees An Introduction
Distance Doctoral Degree are known to be very challenging and profusely knowledge degree that is of the highest level. There are two types of Online Doctoral Programs: professional doctorates and research doctorates. Before planning to get an online doctoral degree one must do some research and decide which Distance Doctoral Degreethey are planning to get admission into. Depending on the nature of your degree and the type it can take a minimum of 4 years and a maximum of 6 years for the completion of the degree. To be eligible for a doctoral degree it is necessary for the students to have a Online Doctorate Degrees. Upon completion of a coursework, research and then writing a thesis, students are awarded the doctoral degree.
When planning to join an distance doctoral programs it is necessary for the student to make sure that it is from a reputable university. The university should be recognized -which is of significant matter. You should ensure that the faculty and the management are qualified for the Online Doctorate Degrees.
Lots of benefits are given to the students acquiring an online doctoral degree. With the help of video conference or teleconferencing, students can complete their coursework with help of advisors available online. In some cases, students might be required to attend campus for one year of residency with field work.
Given below are some Online Doctorate Degrees offered by many reputable institutes:
- Education: A PhD in Education aims at developing administrative and teaching skills. The secondary and primary school teachers are trained in academic field with Doctor of education Distance Doctoral Degree.
- Business: PhD in Business or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is for those who want to pursue business administration research and teaching posts.
- Engineering: There are few Distance Doctoral Degreeoffered for Doctor of Engineering degree. Degrees are being offered in the field of computer engineering, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering.
- Psychology: Two degrees that are offered are: Doctor of Psychology and PhD in Psychology. Doctor in Psychology is similar to a counseling degree while PhD in Psychology helps in developing administrative and teaching skills.
- Health: With this doctoral program students are trained to excel in administrative and research matters in the public health sector. Policies of public health are also taught.
Online classes can be your gateway to the future you want.